Our flour tortillas are made with the finest ingredients and state of the art equipment.
Flour tortilla process:
- We receive flour in bulk where it fills a mixer along with other ingredients.
- Once the dough is mixed it’s taken to a rounder that uses a drum system to make smaller individual dough balls to a specific weight.
- The dough ball goes through a 3 minute proofer allowing the ingredients to react.
- Then the individual dough balls are machine placed onto a cover where they’re pressed by 2 hot plates.
- Once pressed, the tortillas are fed through a 3 tiered rolling slat griddle oven where they’re baked.
- The newly baked tortillas go through a cooling conveyor, counted, stacked, bagged, boxed and ready to ship.
• 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″
• White (white enriched bleached flour)
• Soft Tacos
• Taco Salad Bowl